Thursday 27 September 2012

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2013 Release Date

Sorry I've not posted for a while, I've had some problems with my web design software, so since that's been sorted I've spent the last month re-designing the site and adding FM11 content to the site, which I hope is useful. Shortly I will also be adding FM12 content.

Looking forward to the release of Football Manager 2013, according to some online retailers it is due for release 02/11/2012, however Zavvi.com is advertising the release date as 07/12/12 and as it's been mentioned that it will be released before Christmas I'm guessing 7th December might be the more likely.

3 comments:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. online football manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Factor de reducción de grasa -no gastar ni un centavo antes de leer esto! Hay una variedad de ideas falsas , se dispersan en relación con la pérdida de peso .
    Factor Quema Grasa Libro Gratis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reducción del peso del factor - Will no gastar un centavo antes de leer esto! Hay un montón de ideas falsas se extienden sobre todo para bajar de peso .

    Como Eliminar La Celulitis

    ReplyDelete